1. Follows with standard operational procedure to perform the quality check for raw materials and finished goods.
2. Validates production processes by products testing and provides instruction of process parameters adjustment.
3. Maintains products quality assurance record by completing quality check, testing data entry in system.
4. Prepares and updates quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing product testing result.
5. Participates in department and organizational training activities, like job knowledge refresh training, new employee’s orientation.
1. Be familiar with ISO quality system, experience on FDA, UL is prefer.
2. Be familiar with the lab instrument, MI, HDT and mechanical properties testing equipment
3. Communication skills